WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Your use of this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship with The Legal Department.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OUR SITE.
- TERMS: By accessing and/or using this Site, you are acknowledging that you have read these Terms and agree to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. These Terms impose legal obligations on you and on The Legal Department. The Legal Department may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using this Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
- LEGAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this Site, including any links to other websites, is provided for general informational purposes as a convenience to our customers, potential customers and Internet users. This information is not a substitute for obtaining professional legal advice from a licensed attorney who can analyze your particular situation and circumstances. Therefore, you should not rely solely upon this information in making any decision, including any decision to buy services from us or any other company. This information is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security, service, or product. Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS: The information available on or through this Site is the property of The Legal Department or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. You may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks (the “Marks“) for any purpose including, but not limited to use as “hot links” or meta tags in other pages or sites on the Internet, without the written permission of The Legal Department or such third party that may own the Mark. You may not remove or alter any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices as they appear on the Site.
- UNAUTHORIZED USE: You agree not to use the Site in a manner than could disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You agree not to seek access to any materials or information through “hacking” or through any other means that we have intentionally made unavailable to you. You agree not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained on the Site. You also agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained on the Site. You agree not to transmit materials through the Site that you know or should know contains virusus, Trojan horses, worms, malware, malicious software and/or code that is intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. We reserve the right at any time to terminate or suspend your access to some or all of the Site if you engage in activities that we conclude, in our discretion, are unauthorized use.
- LINKS TO AND FROM THIRD PARTY SITES: This Site may contain links that will let you access other websites that are not under the control of The Legal Department. The links are only provided as a convenience and The Legal Department does not endorse any of these sites, nor does The Legal Department warrant that these sites are and will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other connected device. The Legal Department assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does The Legal Department make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained on any such site. The Legal Department prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the Site or any portion of the Site. The Legal Department reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. The Legal Department has no responsibility or liability for any material on other websites that may contain links to this Site. Use of any such linked or linking website is at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMER: The materials on our Site are provided AS IS. The Legal Department makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Legal Department does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Site. The Legal Department periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. The Legal Department assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE LEGAL DEPARTEMNT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- INDEMNITY: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold The Legal Department and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any liability to third parties, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your breach of these Terms.
- JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. You agree that any and all proceedings relating to this Site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of Florida or the federal district courts sitting in Florida, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
- GENERAL TERMS: Headings are for reference purposes only. Our waiver of a breach does not affect our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms set forth the entire agreement between us and supersede any prior or contemporaneous understanding of the subject matter herein.